hahaha - quite the hypocrites... I wonder how they can keep up(?) with what they do or don't like...or how they get their stories straight. hahaha
Yeah, pretty weird... I don't think they care about getting their stories straight.The really funny thing is they are our leaders.
now, that's not funny.
When Republicans win, they create spy programs; when they lose, they complain about them....just a thought.
It's in their DNA. I think it's been scientifically proven conservative mindsets are more fearful and paranoid than liberal mindsets.
true, that:-)
hahaha - quite the hypocrites... I wonder how they can keep up(?) with what they do or don't like...or how they get their stories straight. hahaha
ReplyDeleteYeah, pretty weird... I don't think they care about getting their stories straight.
ReplyDeleteThe really funny thing is they are our leaders.
now, that's not funny.
ReplyDeleteWhen Republicans win, they create spy programs; when they lose, they complain about them....just a thought.
ReplyDeleteIt's in their DNA. I think it's been scientifically proven conservative mindsets are more fearful and paranoid than liberal mindsets.
ReplyDeletetrue, that:-)
ReplyDelete