Talking Head Media
They never come right back
except eight commercials later
they come back to tell us
they will be right back.
Then after another eight
they’re back
making us think for 5 minutes
then telling us again
they will be right back.
I think when a couple hundred million mentalities
are conditioned this way it will yield results.
* * *
Women want equality
Yet men, the minority
Controls society
which makes me wonder
do women really know what they want.
I live in Tea Party country and whenever I witness a rally
the women always outnumber the men and those same
women support men and women who go to congress and
vote against their every right to be equal.
Could this be the result of a conditioned mentality?
I think when a couple hundred million mentalities
are conditioned this way it will yield results.
* * *
Women want equality
Yet men, the minority
Controls society
which makes me wonder
do women really know what they want.
I live in Tea Party country and whenever I witness a rally
the women always outnumber the men and those same
women support men and women who go to congress and
vote against their every right to be equal.
Could this be the result of a conditioned mentality?
I know quite a few of these women - bottom line: their information comes from their husbands, fathers, brothers or Hannity/Rush/Fox/Beck...and yes, they've been conditioned very well...
ReplyDeleteExactly.
ReplyDeleteIt's sad when a majority bows down and thinks like a minority.
Maybe Hillary can wake them up.
I'm not conservative, but I'm one of "them" and she is already one of my she-roes...maybe she could wake all women up:-)
ReplyDeleteShe was my pick 5 years ago but I guess the nation needed a token to somehow prove it's something that it's not.
ReplyDeleteme, too
ReplyDelete