Paper Thin Truths
God forbid we ever discover
the real, hidden truth
when the apparent truth
brings such criticism.
Did he really tell us anything
we didn’t already know?
If so, please tell me what
or can they do that
with their heads up their butt?
* * *
That fool talks so passionately
about the thousands dead over there
and not a drop of passion
for the thousands killed right here
since December.
I'd say the war we should concern ourselves with
is the one going on right here.
* * *
That fool talks so passionately
about the thousands dead over there
and not a drop of passion
for the thousands killed right here
since December.
I'd say the war we should concern ourselves with
is the one going on right here.
re:the domestic war - I agree! 4,000 killed since NewTown - how many will it be by the end of the year? ugh
ReplyDelete