Sunday, December 30, 2012


They are always saying, 
“the national debt is unsustainable” 
yet day after day, month after month, year after year 
the unsustainable remains sustainable.

* * * 

One party’s dysfunction 
might be both party’s problem 
but that doesn’t mean
both party's are dysfunctional

despite what the news media reports. 


6 comments:

  1. definitely agree the Rs have made it ALL our problems...but the media always has to be appear like they're being equitable...the the circus continues...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like I stuttered there--but honestly the media just keeps poking and prodding them, when they should shut the door & get it done....but that would be too simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All media is owned by conservatives so they are beholden to help their side avoid accountability by calling both sides equally the blame for the mess those tea party crazy's have created. I seriously hope no deal is made. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe so...I'm tired of the soap opera...yes, the pay raise I heard about...can't see how they deserved that. It is scary that the media is owned by conservatives, but makes sense. Crazy does make $ for them, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the cliff saga continues...cliff dwelling, cliff jumping, cliff climbing...and on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If we could just throw the tea party over a cliff everything would turn out okay.

    ReplyDelete