Cheat
One thinks compromise
and then tells us so.
The other thinks submit
hoping it won’t show
but we hear the tone
and see the pride
and watch him refuse,
strut and stride
with upturned nose
nothing’s good enough.
With a nothing hand
he tries to bluff
and when that one fails
an ace from the cuff,,,
They all cheat. They say they won’t touch a certain program, then get elected and when a deal is revealed that same program is included and if I had it to do over again I would of flushed that ballot and I really don’t understand why they all think a tax increase is the end of the world unless of course it happens on Friday.
Yea, maybe if they'd use the Mayan calendar they'd have made more progress. I'm pretty discouraged - they're not going to rest until they decimate Soc. Sec. in our lifetime.
ReplyDeleteexactly, it's been their goal ever since Roosevelt but the thing that irks me is Obama put the inflation adjustment thing in his plan when he said he wouldn't mess with social security.
ReplyDeleteHe's not a very good "negotiator" - Pelosi & Reid have more common sense that he does...rghh The White House spokesman says we'll still be protected...but no plan on HOW. The little bit cost of living we get this year will probably be our last, then incrementally less each year...until we just wither up & die.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the sooner the better from a republican's point of view.
ReplyDeleteI'm listening to Thom Hartman right now and he's receiving a lot of calls from old people who are really pissed off. A lot of them are swearing to never vote democrat again. I think Obama's love for the compromise is going to back fire on him.
yeah, I'm one of them.
Delete