Welcome Home Troops!
The senate refused to pass the Veteran’s Job Bill
and all this time
you thought the enemy was over there.
Personally I think anyone who voted against that bill
should be impeached and then tried for treason
but,
I'm just an old Vietnam War vet, disgusted.
SHAME ON YOU AMERICA
or maybe
you got war on your mind and you want to make damn sure
they have no other option but to re-enlist.
Personally I think anyone who voted against that bill
should be impeached and then tried for treason
but,
I'm just an old Vietnam War vet, disgusted.
SHAME ON YOU AMERICA
or maybe
you got war on your mind and you want to make damn sure
they have no other option but to re-enlist.
Thank you for that! It is shameful...
ReplyDeleteIt's the sickest sign yet of a very sick nation and I find myself lacking words to express how shocked I am. They are literally slapping the face of every veteran, past and present.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your service.
ReplyDelete