Even if good wins
it’s astounding to know
it was a close race
which means
all the losers
are still out there
are still out there
lurking
and pretending to be
good too.
* * *
My neighbor has a habit of saying,
‘nobody in their right mind would vote for him’
and I’m always compelled to remind him,
nobody’s been in their right mind
for a long, long time.
* * *
Even though I’m quite aware
of the growing attraction for non-human devices
I still voted for the human.
and pretending to be
good too.
* * *
My neighbor has a habit of saying,
‘nobody in their right mind would vote for him’
and I’m always compelled to remind him,
nobody’s been in their right mind
for a long, long time.
* * *
Even though I’m quite aware
of the growing attraction for non-human devices
I still voted for the human.
Good one!
ReplyDeletethree cheers for the human president!
ReplyDelete