After the Reboot
The holiday season will be renamed the
shopping season
and the only reason we celebrate
will be for the sales
and Jesus and the Pilgrims can take a hike
or be archived or whatever,,,
* * *
The world I knew no longer exists
and the things I was taught to ignore or avoid
are now mainstream
and the faith it took to come up right
has disappeared into the night
and it’s almost as if my parents
were wrong about everything.
* * *
The world I knew no longer exists
and the things I was taught to ignore or avoid
are now mainstream
and the faith it took to come up right
has disappeared into the night
and it’s almost as if my parents
were wrong about everything.
oh the times we live in...how could what was so right turn into everything that is so wrong about our country? love the title:-)
ReplyDelete