Friday, November 2, 2012



The tin man whispers 
into Jerry’s ear 
‘they are going to name me 
Liar of the Year’ 

and Jerry whispers back 
‘don’t fret and realize 
my people hate the truth 
but love the best lies’ 

and together they both nod 
and together they grin 
for in a world this dumbed down  
even a tin man can win.


I think when they look back on the 21st century they will call it
 the beginning of the 2nd dark age.

3 comments:

  1. When I hear the crowds cheering from both sides - sounds like ancient Rome & the Gladiators. What? are they cheering for? The Tin Man's group is cheering because the jobs report is so low...the other side is cheering because the jobs report is "steady", I guess. Feel like the little girl in Colorado "I'm tired of Broncobama & Mitt Romney". Enough already. for the life of me I don't understand what they're cheering about. Anyway, good observation again. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that little girl say's it all. I'm really sick of it too. Thank god there's only a few days left but I think the media will just start all over again on the 7th like Walmart putting Christmas stuff out in August.
    Anyway, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, maybe we will know what's going on in the rest of the world...take care.

    ReplyDelete