Wednesday, May 1, 2013


Slow Recovery

If I were a big bank or corporation 
and could borrow all the money I wanted 
almost interest free,

thanks to Bernanke, who say’s 
"till the unemployment rate drops
to a certain percent", 

I’d make damn sure it never dropped
to that percent.


* * *


Question

If every person rallied around the flagpole
would that make the flagpole a person too?


go to  movetoamend.org


4 comments:

  1. Done. Shared on Facebook. Smile at the flagpole analogy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for your encouraging words.

    My premise is
    we are not recovering from a economic disaster.
    We are adapting to a well orchestrated plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was more of a disaster than we knew and the perpetrators continue to do what they always do and nothing is changing...so, the orchestration continues..? just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we'll look back in twenty years and see this recession/recovery thing as the greatest hoax the 1% has played upon us since the early 1900's.

    ReplyDelete