Friday, May 17, 2013


Aspersions on Asparagus

It’s good to know 
the world still moves on 
after it’s gone 
completely insane.


I wonder how many guns that guy owns.


* * *


If their way is the only way
to get re-elected
than I would suggest the democrats
get on board
and start acting like imbeciles too.










9 comments:

  1. they live in their own little alternate reality world... their own special hell....Ignorance has become their special point of view...They are so pleased with themselves - didn't you see their sly smile as they decided to repeal ObamaCare for the 38th time? how many millions they are wasting on these absurd "exercises"? the party of "fiscal responsibility"? - a joke....their so-called "outrage" over all these flashy "scandals" Wasting all our time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. So true. They are the very definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
    Even though I keep telling myself they have no direct influence on my life yet, it really disturbs me they are given an equal say with the rational and sane.
    It's like now days Jesus and Judas are equals in god's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to think there's just a lot of stupid people in this world. Now days the House of Representatives gives me an exact percentage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To say they are out of touch is a huge understatement...it's all about the next election. At least years ago it seemed things got done, but maybe that was an illusion... Problem is nowadays, the wackos get all the attention when probably there is SOME business getting done - but we wouldn't know about it. The Jesus/Judas analogy - good. Anyway, it being Armed Forces Day - thanks again for your service. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again.
    I’m like you, I can’t figure out if it’s always been this way and I just didn’t notice or if things have actually changed for the worst. I tend to think the latter.
    My theory is the underlining cause is the general acceptance and encouragement of advertising. It has exponentially grown to sacred status and it’s tearing away at our collective rational mindset and ability to concentrate.
    Nobody can understand the full impact of anything when the messenger is constantly being interrupted by a commercial or sponsor break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, I believe you're right - advertising in all media...and the idolatry of $, for lack of better way of putting it. There's such a lack of real news when every nuance of anything said or done is sliced and diced until there's nothing left but sensationalized mush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nebuchadnezzar used chimes to control his people.
    The 'powers that be' in our world use ads.

    ReplyDelete