"The body it crumbles. Grace and vigor depart. There is now a stone where I once had a heart. But inside this old carcass, a young man still dwells"...part of a poem by an old man, found after he died. We all have something to contribute.
Good poem. I like it. Not haiku though. Mine isn't real haiku either but the 5-7-5 syllable thing really intrigues me. It causes my mind to figure things out in a different way which is my favorite thing to do.
"The body it crumbles. Grace and vigor depart.
ReplyDeleteThere is now a stone where I once had a heart.
But inside this old carcass, a young man still dwells"...part of a poem by an old man, found after he died. We all have something to contribute.
Good poem. I like it. Not haiku though.
ReplyDeleteMine isn't real haiku either but the 5-7-5 syllable thing really intrigues me. It causes my mind to figure things out in a different way which is my favorite thing to do.
Thumbs up.
ReplyDelete