Jesus to the Pharisee
You block the doorway to heaven.
You won’t go in yourself
and prevent anyone else from going in
then you blame and crucify
the one who presents the doorway.
President to the Opposition
You block all my actions.
You have none of your own
and refuse to pass anyone else’s
then you blame and disrespect
the one who presents the answer.
Sometimes I wonder, does good breed the absurd
or is the absurd simply the result of good.
It’s like we can’t have one without the other.
I think it's always been this way. Maybe the Really Good things always come with a price. Most of us are not willing to die for what we believe. It is a revolution, of sorts, that we are engaging in. Are we willing to go to the end for it? Words have that power. His words did. Anyway, this has been one of the BEST posts that has come from your mighty pen. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your comment because I was just thinking I should delete that post after all, who am I to be pointing out what's been going on for all time. It's like an obstacle mankind just can't get over despite all of it's great thinkers.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
Please don't stop...some days this little area is my lifeline. When it seems the rest of the world has gone mad...Every age needs independent thinkers...it's our writers who help us see things in different ways.
ReplyDelete